The information provided on this questionnaire will remain strictly confidential. They will not be shared with any other organization or individual.
The information will be used only for the sole purpose of determining your immigration possibilities to Canada.
Please be sure to provide a valid e-mail address to receive the detail of our assessment.
Thank you for your cooperation.
1) E-mail address
2) Last name
3) Gender ---malefemale
4) Date of birth
5) Place of birth
7) Current country of residence
Status in that country ---citizenworkerstudentvisitorrefugee
8) Knowledge of English (0 being none and 10 being fluent) ---012345678910
9) Knowledge of French (0 being none and 10 being fluent) ---012345678910
10) Have you taken a recognized language test (for example TCF for French or IELTS for English)? ---yesno
Details concerning the test and the obtained results
11) Marital status ---singlemarrieddivorcedseparatedwidow
12) Do you have any children? ---yesno
13) If so, please indicate their age
14) Number of years of completed education
Highest level of education reached noneHigh SchoolTechnical CertificatUniversity CertificatBachelor's DegreeMaster's DegreeDoctorat Degree
16) Title of highest diploma obtained
17) Name of issuing institution of diploma
18) Main language of education
19) Family members in Canada ---yesno
If so please indicate the relationship ---brother / sistercousinparentchildaunt / uncle
And the province of residence ---AlbertaBritish ColumbiaPrince Edward IslandManitobaNew-BrunswickNova ScotiaOntarioQuebecSaskatchewanNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutYukon
20) Have you previously stayed in Canada? ---yesno
Dates of stay
Province of stay ---AlbertaBritish ColumbiaPrince Edward IslandManitobaNew-BrunswickNova ScotiaOntarioQuebecSaskatchewanNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutYukon
Purpose of stay ---tourismworkstudies
21) Current occupation ---studentemployedunemployed
Details concerning your current occupation
22) What course of study would you like to pursue in Canada?
23) In which province would you like to study?
24) Who will be responsible for the payment of the Canadian tuition fees (you, your parents, a relative…)?
25) Available amount to pay the fee related to your studies in Canada (Please specify currency)
26) Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense? ---yesno
If so, please provide details on your conviction
27) Additional relevant information for immigration analysis
28) Upload you resume
29) I confirm that the provided information is truthful and accurate
On May 31st 2018, in Rivière-du-Loup, a press conference was held to announce the partnership between BB Immigration and La Voûte, a young company in the region that offers...
We would like to inform you of several significant changes in the Canadian Citizenship Act that will either come into force over the next few months or are already...
The Government of Canada has just increased the maximum age for a dependent child from 19 to 22 years, which will apply to all Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship programs,...