Would you like to come to Canada to obtain work experience in your field? Numerous Canadian employers count on temporary foreign skilled workers to fill current and future labor shortages in specific fields of the economy.

The government of Canada offers four recruitment programs addressed to:

    • Specialized workers;
    • Workers in occupations requiring lower levels of formal training;
    • Agriculture seasonal workers;
    • Live-in Caregivers.

The government of Quebec has instated a simplified recruitment process targeting 44 occupations where an important shortage of labour force is encountered.

Having Canadian work experience or an offer of employment from a Canadian employer can simplify your process of obtaining permanent residence in Canada

We invite you to contact us in order to learn more about the in-demand occupations throughout Canada and the requirements to work in Canada.

Working Holiday Visa

According to mutual agreements with several European countries (France, Belgium, Italy…) and other Commonwealth countries (United-Kingdom, Australia, New-Zealand…), the government of Canada allows young men and women to work under an open work permit while having the opportunity to visit Canada.

Depending on the enforced agreement between Canada and the concerned country, the standards of selection may differ. These working holiday initiatives are limited by specific quotas and are therefore not available all year round.

Please contact us to find out whether you qualify for a working holiday visa.